2013 Team Prospect Letter
|2013-Team-Prospect-Letter – best for printing|
Dear Team Prospect,
Enclosed are Team and Sponsor Team Application Forms for the 2013 Jackson Hole One Fly, information on the Team Selection Process and a 2012 One Fly Program Book. If you wish to apply and be considered for selection, please complete the appropriate application and return it to us with your deposit check of $3000.00 or $5000.00 for corporate team by no later than December 15, 2012.
Total Team Entry Fee is $6000.00 for a four person team; or $10,000.00 for a four person Sponsor Team.
- Fee for any Alternates is $350.00 per Alternate. Each team may have up to four Alternates.
- Each team may include only one professional fly fisher (active guide).
- Spouses and friends are also welcome and guest tickets may be purchased for all social events at the cost of $250.00 per person.
The Team Selection Process begins in December and you will be notified by January 15, 2013 if your team has been selected or if your team is on the Alternate Team List. After you have received this notification, you are considered a committed Selected Team or a committed Alternate Team. If you wish to withdraw after receiving notification of selection you must do so in writing by no later than February 15, 2013, and your deposit will be returned to you.
The balance of the team fee ($3000.00 or $5000.00, if Sponsor, plus $350.00 for each Alternate) is due no later than April 1, 2013. Any committed Selected Team that fails to pay their balance by April 1, 2013 will forfeit their deposit and will be replaced by a committed Alternate Team.
Deposits of committed Alternate Teams that are not selected for the event will be returned as soon as possible after the April 1, 2013 balance due deadline.
The 2012 Jackson Hole One Fly Event will include:
- Registration and cocktail party the evening of September 5th. Participants receive their information packets includes many premiums, pins, patches, shirts, etc.
- Banquet Dinner and Auction the evening of September 6th
- Buffet Dinner the evening of September 7th after fishing
- Western Barbecue and Awards Presentations the evening of September 8th after fishing
- Breakfast, Lunch and Guided Fishing during the competition on September 7th and 8th
The emphasis on this unique, nationally – recognized event is fellowship, camaraderie and raising funds for stream improvement projects – not the competition of fishing. You will meet, socialize, fish and become friends with fly fishing enthusiasts from around the world.
We thank you for your interest in the One Fly. If you need any further information, please call Sue Bashford, Executive Director at (307) 690-9271.